About EnergyOcean International 2013
Ocean energy promises to be a significant component of the world’s future energy portfolio. As this cutting edge market continues to rapidly expand and grow, it’s essential that industry professionals connect to collaborate on new technologies, regulation, financial opportunities, case studies and research. EnergyOcean International delivers a single source solution.
EnergyOcean International is supported by the ocean energy organizations, including the Ocean Energy Council (OEC).
Who Should Attend?
- Energy Producers
- Utility Companies
- Technology Developers
- Component & System Manufacturers
- Engineering Firms
- Government Officials
- Policy Makers
- Investment Firms
- Academic & Educational Organizations
What to Expect:
- Three days of cutting edge conference content, delivered by highly sought after industry leaders.
- Prime networking opportunities with hundreds of industry professionals, government officials, utility company representatives, technology developers, investment firms and more.
- New technologies and services showcased by more than 50 exhibit companies at the on-site exhibition.
Submitting an Abstract:Presentations should be of the highest caliber, informative, forward-looking, and non-commercial. All submissions should:
- Provide insight into the future of Offshore Renewable Energy.
- Offer intelligence into upcoming opportunities, contracts, installations or requirements.
- Deliver knowledge about the technology and/or market/economics within the industry.
- Be objective and include practical and impartial information. No sales pitches will be accepted.
Following by ENERGYOCEAN.com